Sunday, April 12, 2015

The more things change the more thy stay the same

So this past Friday night I decided to go out. I went to see some friends dance and support them. They were hosting an underwear party and it was damn sure an interesting site. I had a really good time watching two of the sexy men from the Haus of Cake(Seth Fornea and Jared LeBlanc) shake their bon bon and work a room. Let me tell you they damn sure can shake it. So any who my time was  with them was nearing an end and I was making my was across the famous 42nd street. Let's just say I got late night dinner theater in a five part act.
Act I: couple arguing on tenth ave. If I wanted to see mess break ups I'll watch bravo for that. Well anyway girl is ahreaking at boyfriend about his aide piece. How she won't care if the bitch is upstairs and how he is a douchebag and abman whore. I was like damn ..what was his response maybe if you gave better head I would not need a side piece. On that note the light change and I stated walking ( BTW the light had changed three times already before his response).

ACT II
Walking across 42 nd street, a loud talking drunken twenty something guy.  Having deep emotional conversation about commitment with his lady friend. He wanted her to confirm the conversation of their level of commitent to him. She had this bored look on her face of" not tonight ".. 

Act III
About thrity feet away tpu had a very upset TSWF who was crying into her phone doing what I would call the WWW. Asking the person on the other end why are you being so mean to me? What did I ever do for you not to love me any more? For me that's is grating on the nerves, she should have had more balls and told whomever to suck her balls and go have drinks. Oy vey.

Act IV
So I finally made it to 42 and 8th ave I had decides to walk to the 40th street entrance of the subway. So I get to 41 street and what do I see an MTA bus driver picking up a lady of the night. Me being the sarcastic person I  said o see Tue MTA is going your way. I mean he got major balls to do that so close to his job.

Act V.
Finally made it to 40th street as I was making my way to the subway . I walked past five ladies of the night. Four of those ladies were comforting and offering advice to the new girl on the block. As I got closer to the station I said to myself the more they change things the more they stayed the same. So that was my Friday night in NYC. How was your Friday night?


No comments:

Post a Comment